Sunday, September 6, 2026

You just call out its name: Money flows into me effortlessly.

Be better than before, than yesterday...

By Florence Shinn studied metaphysics



.  You words are your wand.      You command money.      "Infinite spirit come to me and fill me with abundance."  I release every word about block I have in my.   life.  

Money is symbol of infinite abundance.    Endless supply.  

   Affirmation does not happen because there is a block, and it cancels every positive you have.    Cancel the negative within you.  Change your story.  

    Money has spirit.    

   Denying( the block)   and affirming abundance....


I now release every thought of lack. Every belief in limitation. Every word I have ever spoken against my own abundance. They are dissolved they are gone. I am free Infinite spirit open the way for my immediate and endless supply. Let all that is mine by divine right now reach me in great avalanche in abundance. I give thanks for my immediate and endless supply. Not someday Now. Not limited. Endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment