Saturday, July 7, 2012

Failure is good luck??! You are blessed




Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

    

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Early to Rise <support@earlytorise.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Subject: The Truth About Luck
 You Are Blessed with Good Luck

 Success is all luck  , you know. Whether you see yourself as having good
luck  or bad luck  simply depends on how you look at it. Frankly, I think
you're blessed with nothing but good luck . I'll prove it to you today.

Craig Ballantyne

"Identify and replace all external authorities with internal strength and
competence. Take full control of, and responsibility for, your conscious
mind and every aspect of your life." - Kekich #30
 ------------------------------
The Truth About Luck and Success

By Craig Ballantyne

Luck has been in my corner since day one back in 1975.

I was extraordinarily lucky to be born in Canada into a lower-middle class
family. Lucky enough to have been educated in the years of the first home
computer, to have come of age as the first Internet generation, and to have
stumbled across the convergence of direct marketing and online e-commerce
before everyone and their uncle knew about it.

When I was a child I was lucky enough to have an alcoholic, underachieving,
embarrassing father who gave me the first chip on my shoulder, one that
compelled me to work harder, achieve more, and go further so that I could
escape his shadow.

I was also lucky that my mother had dropped out of high school and spent
the rest of her life working for barely more than the minimum wage, never
earning more than $28,000 in a year (an amount that I've made in a single
day in my business on several occasions). I was lucky, because of her

0 comments:

Post a Comment