Monday, July 9, 2012

Fwd: where can I ship this FREE mp3 player?



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Russell Brunson <support@dotcomsecrets.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:24 AM
Subject: where can I ship this FREE mp3 player?



This email isn't for everyone.
In fact, there will be people who unsubscribe from my list and
get angry at me for even showing you this.
I wish I could say I'm sorry... but I can't.
You see, a few years ago I made a phone call that changed my life.
The person I called (His name is Vince) had created a business
that generated $100,000,000 in just 23 short months.
He did this with a pen, a pad of paper, and a simple idea.
I had a chance to interview him for 6 hours...
And extracted every "money getting" secret he had...
As you can probably guess...  someone who has made THAT much
money, doesn't sell his coaching for cheap.
In fact, most people pay $5,000 PER HOUR to work with him...
He gave me 6 full hours...  And I jammed them with EVERY question
I could dream of.
This interview changed my life... and lucky for me (and you) I
recorded the WHOLE THING!
Then two years ago I decided to let other people listen in, like
a fly on the wall, to the recordings of this coaching call.
We ordered 10,000 MP3 players from Hong Kong...
Loaded the full 6 hour interview with Vince on the MP3 players...
We then did a short 7 day launch, and then pulled them from the
market forever...
For 24 months, people who missed out on being coached by Vince
have been BEGGING us to bring back the top secret interview.
And for years we told them no...
Then yesterday I got a call from our fulfillment house.
They still had a few thousand MP3 players sitting in storage...
and they wanted them out.
So, I decided to do a fire sale...
One that will be talked about for years to come.
Instead of selling the MP3 players for what they're worth...
I'm gonna GIVE them to a small group of action takers...
Get your MP3 Player here >>
You see... if you are serious about your marketing on the
internet, then there is absolutely no way you can do without this
incredible interview...
And because the number of these we have are VERY limited... (and
this is NOT some fake scarcity trick...)
This will help me to find out who's serious about making money
online... and who's just a "wanna-be"
You can get your MP3 player here, if you move FAST >>
So... would you like to see the MP3 players...?
Check out this video of me at the warehouse, and you'll see the
last set of this now infamous interview that has changed
thousands of entrepreneurs lives...
http://hypertracker.com/go/russbrun/12mimfreemp3/
Thanks
Russell Brunson
P.S. - a few people have asked me WHY I'm giving these away when
I could easily sell them.  Well, I've actually got 3 reasons:
1st - It's my way of saying THANK YOU for being a dedicated
subscriber.
2nd - We get another one of our products in your hands...  If I
can get you addicted, then you'll never leave... right?  :)
3rd - It is going to ensure you read all of our emails, because
you never know when there may be another offer as incredible as
this one being presented to you right now.
So... would you like to see the MP3 players...?  Get yours here:
http://hypertracker.com/go/russbrun/12mimfreemp3/
.

10280 W. Ustick Rd., Boise, Idaho , 83704, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment