Thursday, April 13, 2017

We feel sorry for younger businessmen who cant get beyond their small brain thinking

It is about getting better...

Rizal Philippines
April 13, 2107

When I was very naive, I convinced my parents to embark on business venture in order to give great image and wealth to the family Later on when my parents died, and my siblings kicked me out of the board.l  I regretted having made that goal in life.

While I entirely planned and executed the business plans, they totally ignored that and said it was my parents who gave their wealth to them (true but even the will and testament of the parents were executed favorably for them.  How ungrateful.)

Lately I was hoping that we  could make amends and offered them two business proposal:  one was to be a servicing mortuary for a pre need company, and the other was a grant of right way deal where they could earn millions.   For the first one, they did not sign a deal, so we had to give it to another party.  For the second one, they over stretched and maxed out their greed and proposed a totally unacceptable deal.  I just dont know their kind of thinking that limits their growth and grabbing business opportunity.  The pre need company can help them boost their business (which funded:  the chapel and the crematorium which they had not paid to me)

And then even came out with an announcement that gave negative image of their company.  

More power and good luck to their small minds

They will have their comeuppance

0 comments:

Post a Comment