Monday, October 15, 2012

A night of laughter and jokes at JCI PP reunion

After more than 3 decades, the Angono Pagoda Jaycees had a wonderful reunion at Pinamat restaurant.  Some 10 Past Presidents attended and 16 other Jaycee members came.

There were many light moments especially jokes, especially by Dr. Zapatos (condolence to him;  his wife Dra Edna just joined her Creator).  Some of them:

l.  Since he is the family physician and overseeing my health (I am a diabetic), when offered a drink( an alcoholic one) I had to request his permission. He said it was OK (once in a while is not bad.  However in his clinic, the admonition is not one drop to drink Hahaha)   When offered the second bottle, I said "Dr. can I have an RX"   He said go ahead, no need.

2.  He said, (and I mentioned in my closing remarks) not to mention gardener as an occupation.  Why?  Because, the gardener often stays at the beer garden.

Furthermore, he may be watering the "Daisies" We know the Daisies refer to (dese otso, siete - age of the chicks)

Then we  have:

Betty   (bentes  20s)

Teren (30s)

Dina (dina mag aanak, di na magbubuntis)

(Laughter ha ha ha ha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment