Thursday, May 30, 2013

Are you from Malate or Paco?

Philippines   May 30 2013

I have emphasized the importance of being early among our staff:   early in work, appointments or meeting deadlines.  When opportunities come they come and you must grab them early.  When opportunity is gone, it is gone especially when others have early, taken the initiative and taken the chance away from you.

However, I get a lot of text messages from some of the staff:  "Sir malate po ako"  How come you are there.  (of course you know that they will be late for one thousand and one alibi) When you fail to be early you fail (you are not success.)  It is imperative that we remove the Republic of Malate from the map.

Also the neighboring district Paco.  Some staff need to be hammered, followed up to performance.  They are from Paco?

Are you from Malate

Or Paco.

Be sure you leave those districts

1 comments:

  1. I'll work my sleeves out not to belong in either of these two places..It'll be kinda hard for a working mom like me, but I guess this is where self-discipline usually enters..so I'll start " avoiding" these two places from this day forward! =]

    ReplyDelete