Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Case of revisionism, regular outcome of family squabbles over wealth

It is about getting better...

Rizal Philippines
November 1, 2016



Yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this memorial that honored my parents as founder of all the businesses that I worked hard to organize, start thrive and become progressive. They were supposed to put the companies even when:   my father all ready died (in 1985) and our mother was sick with diabetes.

  They say, when there is no money there is a problem, even more so when there is so much money.

I struggled hard to put the family on top of the heap by organizing businesses that ranged from real estate development, finance, commercial complex, water system funeral service, crematorium  We had branches of memorial parks in 11 locations.

My mistake was following strictly the wishes of my mother who ordered that we split the company 20% for 5 children.  Not knowing that Sec. 28 of corporation code can effectively block me out, (Only 3 votes can kick me out under the said provision )without any reason.  I am out of the board and not getting my share of the profits, even for the crematorium which was entirely built from my equity. I should not been that obedient nor generous.   But taking away credits for achievement.... that is something else

That is a case of historical revisionism;   the truth will come out;  and vengeance belongs to the Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment