Saturday, November 19, 2016

Lack of positive thinking , goal setting self mastery by elderly executive

It is about getting better...

Rizal Philippines
November 19, 2016

Image result for self mastery definition

Before we specify the age of staff who can be hired.    This will be considered illegal when a new law will be passed. I recently recruited a GSM who is a former head of a competitor and he wanted a high salary.  I could afford to pay only 75%  However he reported only 50% of the time.  Although I required him to submit a weekly plan he did not.   We agreed on a target but I could not see much passion and effort going into his position.  Results were pitiful and thus I could see end of his career with us  It was good he gave up to spare us the pain of firing him

To top it all, he requested for huge resources but did not submit accountability reports.   His outputs were measly and pitiful:  in terms of recruits, sales training and even presentation   Although I gave him loads of materials to review and understand, he did not seem to understand this.  When I inquired from the people if they understood or were motivated, it was in the negative.

Above all, as I read his text messages on certain issues, he looked like a loser, spewing out alibis and things that he could not control or irrelevant to him

Sorry to meet such kind of people at his level, and wasting our time and resources

While he claim being a trainer, he lacked a lot of self development and self mastery

0 comments:

Post a Comment