Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Ill gotten

It is about getting better...

Rizal Philippines
7.13.2021




A cousin whom I learned is into buying and selling real estate walked with me on the way to the office and interested me into taking a look at several properties:   a hotel,  property near the mall, and one besides a fast food cum dialysis, and art gallery.

The prices are pretty awesome and I asked who owned this.  She said these are owned by a DepEd employee who is close to Napoles.   

Ahh I thought the owner was honorable and admireable as an entrepreneur.   She  was even said to own an aggregates plant in Rodriguez.

So much for the admiration and possible deal.   If the  long tentacles of the law learns of source of money to acquire these properties, these may be sequestered.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment