Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Maturity needed, being a techie is not enough

It is about getting better...

This post was trying to pass a project that would be "sayang" if the opportunity  is not seized.   My cohorts disliked the other party for their uncouth behavior.  

So I was trying to interest a former staff, an engineer, well versed in construction and who is now in contracting business.    So as I was trying to convince him (he just needs some little money to get started).  it seemed to me that he lacks the financial and marketing perspective and even leadership to run the business/deal.  So he said, I had to be there and that I should live longer

I thought that since he is all ready into contracting business, it would be enough for him to be bold enough to take on a 10 number business, and earn nine numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment