Friday, January 18, 2013

How savvy entrepreneurs evaluate opportunities?

From Forbes by Brent Beshore |January 15, 2013

One of the 3 masteries of Entrepreneur is mastery of the opportunity.

This post is similar to that of Dr. Morato who has simplified it into 3 Rs in his book, Trilogy of Entrepreneurship  (I modified it into 3 K -  Kaya ba (what it am good at?) Katugma ba (my passions/motivation) and Kikita ba (economic engine, risks/rewards.  Dr. Morato listed 17 too.

What are some of the checklists of Ben?

1.  What are my motives?

2.  Disruption of my current responsibilities?

3.  What is my problem?

4.  What are the problems am I trying to solve?

5.  What is the opportunity?  (risks and rewards)

12 more things to check before starting a new business

0 comments:

Post a Comment