Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Secrets to Success by Ken/Will Smith



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ken Smith <ken@legitimateworkathome.biz>
Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Subject: Secrets to Success

Hi,

I hope you are having a good day. I came across a great video from
the actor Will Smith the other day. In this video Will talks about
what it takes to be successful.

=>  Will Smith on Success

The basis of the video is that if you want to be successful in life
- it doesn't matter how much skill you have. What matters is how
much drive and motivation you have.

There are many smart and talented people who are not successful in
life and there are many people who may not be the brightest and may
not have and talents to speak of but what they have is drive and
motivation and that's why they are able to become successful.

I don't think of myself as a gifted person. I think I have about
average intelligence and I don't have any special skills to speak
of. However I was able to become extremely successful. Why is this?

It's because I was motivated and determined. I would not give up
until I was successful.

If you develop an attitude of never giving up until you are
successful, I guarantee you will become a success. Your attitude
is much more important than your skill set. If you have the right
attitude you can make anything happen.

I hope you have a great rest of the day!

Your friend,
-Ken Smith


Powered by:GetResponse
Ken Smith, 1690 East Avenue, Akron, Ohio 44314, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.






0 comments:

Post a Comment