Wednesday, February 13, 2013

8 Words That Will Change Your Life



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Litman <mike@mikelitman.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Subject: 8 Words That Will Change Your Life


New: 8 Words That Will Change Your Life

8 years ago I thought I was ready for the 'big time'. Put me on
Oprah, 
put me in magazines, "I'm great.", I'm ready."

What a joke I was looking back. These 8 words changed my life.

Popular Posts:

Sell 100 books on Amazon tomorrow, here's how.


Gold Coin Giveaway - Only 24 Hours Left To Enter

1-weird trick to Lose 17.5lbs in 30 days?

Your Coach,

Mike Litman

You don't have to get it right, you just have
to get it going.


----
Click here to unsubscribe from future mailings.


Mike Litman
320 Runnymede Road,
Essex Fells, NJ 07021
USA



0 comments:

Post a Comment