Friday, August 10, 2012

: Bill Gates Wealth Secret - Using your time wisely

You can double your productivity by hiring virtual assistants.  They are located in the PHIL.  This is great boost to BPO in the PHL. 

You can double your productivity by delegating your routine menial task to a person who is expert in doing this like a secretary, executive assistant, or virtual assistant.  They are assistants located halfway around the world and is paid a certain small fixed fee.  (Say $200 to $500@month?  With the dollar losing value, it could be more)

This is a booming business in the Phil. (or India?)


From: Mike Litman <mike@mikelitman.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Subject: Bill Gates Wealth Secret




For years and years I worked hard and had little to show for it.
I got frustrated and didn't know what I was doing wrong.

As I looked around, I would see people working
less then me, less hours then me and making much more money to me.

Then I found a coach and he revealed the Bill Gates wealth secret to me.

He showed me how to triple my productivity and income by doing
less work, many times even no work.

I discovered the power of leverage and here's one of the
ways I used Bill's secret to double my income and triple my free time.

Your Coach,

Mike




"Be the best, do your best, expect the best"

No comments:

Post a Comment