Saturday, August 25, 2012

Reversal of fortune; shareholder fmr Pres house foreclosed

It is about being better
                         


I just got the news today that the house of former Prez of the bank which we established some 30 years ago was booted out of his house because it was foreclosed by his creditors.  He is now old and walks in small steps.  He must be nearly in his 80s.

I remember early on, on the third year of the bank, he wanted to install his daughter as the COO so he concocted charges vs me, and filed this after my wife gave birth to our second child.  I was exonerated because he got nothing against me. 

Because of this I was forced to look for the buyer of the bank.  The sales proceed of the bank was used to start a real estate venture.

The former Pres is a relative, and a finance officer of the military.  He was from the academy, had ramrod figure.  And I am sad with what happened to him.

                            

0 comments:

Post a Comment